- We ask that all purchases be made in cash or money order (no personal checks accepted). Once a rabbit is paid for, the purchaser will assume all responsibility for their rabbit.
- Noble Furs Rabbitry will do our best to make sure each rabbit sold is healthy and in good condition, however, once a rabbit is sold, if it becomes sick Noble Furs Rabbitry cannot be held responsible, there are no refunds.
- Noble Furs Rabbitry is willing to hold a specific rabbit for an additional charge up to 15 days...failure to pick-up reserved rabbits by the set date, will void the reservation agreement and said rabbit will be placed back up for sale.
- All Noble Furs rabbits will have ear tags and Noble Furs Rabbitry will provide a pedigree, a small bag of food, and some basic instructions with each rabbit purchased.
- If for financial or other reasons the owners cannot keep up with the care of the rabbit(s), Noble Furs Rabbitry will allow any rabbit(s), previously purchased from us, to be returned to our rabbitry. However, this does not entitle the purchaser to a refund.